So, the weekend I say they'll be no Links, I manage to post Saturday and Sunday. That being said, I'll attempt to get some fellow compadres to attempt Monday, though I doubt it.
So how about the start of college football. VA Tech and Clemson proving ACC football isn't all that special and Michigan getting beat again (the once proud program proving not to be all that special). The college football season is already proving to be entertaining and I have a feeling it'll be a matter of survival within the top 10 to prove who'll be in the BCS Championship.
- One Bad News Blogger provides his insight on the NL Pennant Race
- Deadspin's Rich Chandler locates the lost Sarah Palin sportscast and as he puts it "Sweet Lincoln's Mullet!"
- NFL.com provides the cut lists for all teams There were a few entertaining surprises, Fernando Bryant in New England, Adam Archuleta in Oakland, Ahmad Brooks and Cincy, Jerome McDougal in Philly, Chris Simms in Tampa and so on and so on.
- Awful Announcing metions something on Erin Andrews...we'll link because, well, its Erin Andrews
- The Anna Benson era is over in Philly
- From Bugs and Cranks, the Brewers make their playoff push by...recalling Derrick Turnbow?
- Via Epic Carnival, The exploration of Yankees fans Stupidity
- KSK reminds us, we're this close to football season
- And finally, you think that this stuff is fake? Well the fans don't