Its been a busy few days for me, so again, I apologize for lateness. Just links today, because the Phils are on, but tomorrow, I'll put together something good.
- Gina Carano (Or Crush) takes it off...takes it all off. As a Deadspin commenter put it, I really have to give credit to the guy on the (our) right. To stand their, professionally, and not sneak a single peak is ridiculously impressive.
- The700level gives us the thoughts of numerous intelligent folks (and Steve Phillips) on the Phillies and Dodgers. T.J. Simmers need not apply.
- BryantWrestling gives us a thoughtful meeting with former NCAA champion, Minnesota Golden Gopher and Current WWE wrestler Sheldon "The Gold Standard" Benjamin. And no, there isn't any stopping him now.
- Dennis Eckersly, Mullets, hilarity...just click it
- Honestly, the only reason to go to TheBigLead is pictures...not that that's a bad thing. Then again, all we ever have is my bullshit and pointless links so you don't have to type in http://www.stupidblogireadanyways.com
- The State of the Seahawks? Yeah, its bad
- Like Meech.one suggested, the best part about all of this is Burgos is wearing a White Sox Cap to his hearing.
- And finally, via Deadspin, Joe Biden puts the Devil in Devil Rays...no, that's literal.