So, like I said yesterday, I assume many of you politicos are reveling in the DNC this week and perhaps (perhaps) the RNC next week (in Minneapolis...ugh), but I decided that I'd peruse MSNBC to ensure full Democratic coverage (well...not really), but while browsing the anti-Fox News, I noticed one thing...yeah, just take a look.
I'm done talking about whatever that is.
- Ok, just a little more...Though today is Santana soooo, I'm thinking split
- Does anyone "listen" to Bill Simmons BS report anymore? Listen, I get that the guy is one of the trailblazers of blogging (not getting paid to write), but honestly, I stopped reading his dribble about a year ago because: A) I hate basketball B) I'm, tired of hearing his Boston blow-fest C) How many times can you really relate sporting events to "The Real World" and D) "The Sports Gal" actually knows more than her husband. Anyways, I've listened to the BS report (and many of my friends claim its entertaining) and the fact of the matter is, I can only handle so much Celtics coverage in August. Simmons, please either write for the other 290 million folks or don't write at all...
- Thank god its football season (yeah, no link, I'm just excited)
- ok, just one more...
- But seriously, the Deadspin commentors on this one, were great. My personal favorite is by "parker91" - "My F12 button is now programmed to spit out "fucking Schoeneweis." It saves keystrokes, you know." Though "Cilil Negligence" had this gem - "Maybe with the new use of instant replay, we can spot the exact moment the Mets begin to choke this season."
- Epic Carnival's Top 10 Sports Curses - now with more probability
- So Jaythejoke.com begins rejoycing when?
- How the fuck did Kyle Boller get injured?
- Instant Replay Tomorrow
- And finally, thanks to AwfulAnnoucning, The curse...is...over