Back to the old format. So I jinxed it..."Chit happens." Busy day for this BNBer and as I mentioned before, It'll be a busy weekend and on to next week.
- Like the drunk chick at the bar at 1:00am, Carl Pavano is A-V-A-I-L-A-B-L-E.
- The New OKC NBA Franchise will officially become the Thunder as of 5pm today, unveiling amongst other things, their name, logo and jerseys.
- Via PFT, Rumor has it (according to a billionaire) that L.A. will have an NFL franchise by next year.
- From PFT, Some thoughts on Shawn Merriman's season. Namely Mike Florio provides some insight into the potential pitfalls for the rest of the league as a result of a player playing through such a serious concern.
- Via Deadspin, Oh, O.J., what will you do next
- The Jay Mariotti Saga Continues (I know, I know, no one outside of Chicago really gives a shit...)
- From MLBTradeRumors.com...Really, Todd Jones is only done now? But seriously, how are they not thinking K-Rod for next year
- KSK gives us the most annoying fantasy players in the NFL
- And finally, thanks to EpicCarnival, Yeah Whatever, the Flyers will still "Icefuck" you up