One thing you'll never find on BNB is political posturing. If you wanted my views of politics, the election and global warming, you'd visit "Reallybadnewsbloggers.com." but the fact of the matter is, BNB is a sports hub for things that are...at least in some way...related to sports.
We're also not blind to the outside world, and so if any of you watched the riveting speech by one fmore innocent than O.J., Edward "Ted" Kennedy last night, you have to admit to yourself, we're in for a pretty interesting couple of months and I'm already begining to think about pregnant chads and lost absentee ballots. Needless to say, BNB will keep an eye on this and, for the most part, just poke fun at it...
- El Guapo Returns to Minny. In other news, the Capital Grille is closing it's doors until November.
- Wait, does Matt Leinart not suck now? Nope...still sucks
- What does Graduating from Utah two years early get you Alex? What is a backup QB job?
- Right back at ya L.A.
- Via Deadspin, Sportscracklepop let's us know who Lindsay Lohan's new main squeeze is...its a QB, but its actually pretty hilarious Did I just say "Main Squeeze?"
- If you haven't heard, a 9 year old was banned from a town/school baseball league for being...well...too good. There's more to the story, but read it here
- AA is on fire today with these two tidbits: A rare BNB link about Soccer (Only because its hilarious) and anytime someone makes fun of Emmitt Smith, we listen.
- And Finally...College Is Awesome!