Inspired by waking up early and going to visit every Mission Hiller's favorite breakfast spot, Mike's Donuts. Now I'm primed and ready to provide some (less than quality, less than daily) linkin' logs.
If you smell that, then you know, its time for football. Sure its college (and doesn't really count!), but its real football by people who care out the outcomes of games. I'm not a college football junky by any means. Needless to say, we'll all be watching
- ESPN scrambles to name the NFL's best fans, then takes best guess. The fact of the matter is, you can't really state that one team's fans are better than anothers in a ranking sense. Sure, Falcons fans suck and Jags fans rarely attend, but can you really (objectively) confirm that Steelers or Browns fans are better...any NFC East fan? The answers no, but in todays "rank 'em" world, everyone tries
- The top 10 most ridiculous interviews via TSN. How can we forget Nicole Ritchie letting us know she wants to bang Kobe
- On that note, this will be the first of many (many) times I'll link to the Jim Rome-Jim Everett interview...
- But I hate Jim Rome...sooooo, I have to admit, the best part of that skit is: "Drew, you are to the NFL what the Unibomber is to the Postal Service" - Awesome!
- Assuming John McCain is elected, would you bang our VP? Would McCain?
- Ladies and Gentleman; the Chad Ocho Cinco Wikipedia Page... and yet, this still exists
- The Panthers actually are paying for Josh McCown...stunning
- Check. The Seahawks were never good...
- Our own J. Gallagan claims Ted Ginn is good. We don't believe him
- And finally, via EC, Charles Barkley, Ric Flair...Awesome!