If you didn't know now, John McCain just picked his running mate. I'll save the political BS, but if you're remotely politically savvy, you get it (much like Obama's choice).
What's that, you want me to talk about Obama's speech last night? My quick honest opinion was that his speech writer failed him, but he was the powerful speaker he's always been. But what do I know.
Anyway, It appears as though, I've jinxed it. Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkk. But the Phils struck back, by adding Matt Stairs (Great...)
Quick aside before the links. For the 8 of you that read/click, I may or may not be away for a few days (mid-next week?) and won't be able to post links. We'll try our best to get some coverage, but it may be sporadic at best.
- If you visit Dr. James Andrews, there's a good chance something is wrong...very wrong, but if you're Josh Beckett and you just visited the good doctor, odds are your next season may be in jeopardy. Once again, I'm not expert, but I have a feeling this is more than a skin avulsion.
- Cowboys Bullshit...
- The Falcons could be short a few QBs...Not really (and since everyone is ok, I don't really have a problem saying this), but I find it mildly entertaining that two of the Falcons' QBs could have been inured in one foul swoop.
- No its dumb and No ESPN, you're not cool
- Via Deadspin, Bask in the glow of Eagles fans
- Stupid Kid
- Like I said, we'll post practically anything from the "Links" e-mail above. In this case, its from a group call "WePlay" featuring a video of Peyton Manning asking you to sign the petition to make football an Olympic sport (that Arena League players will end up playing anyway)
- Like anytime there's a down market (or up market) the Yankees will be buyers
- And Finally, Introducing, at Wide Receiver, from Oregon State University, Chad Ocho Cinco!!! But seriously, he did it. I wonder what will happen if he gets traded to a team who's other receiver already has 85.