Tuesday, September 9, 2008
So if you haven't figured it out, there's some extreme Eagle Bias here at BNB. Not because we're all Eagles fans, but because, I post here, I'm a loudmouth and I like the Eagles.
Anyway, I was perusing IgglePhans.com today and found this glorious little nugget.
Can You Outcoach Andy Reid
Its a fun little simulation allowing you to match wits with the mustachioed one. Odds are, Simulated Andy runs short screens and passes and blitzes on every down...so if you can handle that, then you're golden.
Also, Fuck Pacman Jones and Fuck "Yoko Romo" (courtesy of PFT)...coincidentally if you caught her on the "Good Morning America" show this morning, are you done laughing yet?
Some folks at at Believe!Merch, a website dedicated to Steelers fans apparel, have come up with, what will probably become, the fall's hottest fashion.
Yeah, you can even order it right here for $13.99.
Right back at ya Randy, for that "dirty hit." Suck one Vince Wilfork, your hit was actually dirty.
Hell, Good Ole Bill Simmons is even a little off his rocker after the "Kneegate"
And even our own Manny Stiles finds some level of hilarity amongst the calamity that is Tom Brady's ACL
UPDATE: The folks at Sox and Dawgs didn't really enjoy it either...oh Patriots Nation (or whatever the hell you're called) you're so cute...
Now with Less Favre
Now, I'm stealing a line here (from a fellow BNBer, so I owe him a nickel), but "Kneegate" has only begun to negate the Patriots' season. I'm rather annoyed that "the 'chick" refuses to acknowledge the extent of the injury and instead simply calls it a serious knee injury
Fuck it Bill, its an ACL tear. If Goodell is so concerned with the image of his league, why doesn't he step in and stop letting Darth Vadar throw out his bullshit. So much for fairness in the NFL...
Gene Wojo...whatever says the Jets are now on par with the Patriots which is about as believable as...say...Bill Belichick's injury report.
I hope the Bills win the Division...
- How come Green Bay didn't realize they had a better QB on the bench
- Met Career? Is that a synonym for baseball career?
- I actually predicted this at the beginning of the season. Problem is, I figured it would happen in July, Mid-August at the latest, but thanks to the Cardinal's competitiveness, Pujols remained
- Philip Rivers...Still kind of a jackass
- Between this guy and this guy, 2008 could be the year of the small receiver
- Sorry Phil Sheridan, but its always mattered and we've always wanted the crap kicked out of the Cowboys
- Oh like you wouldn't do it...
- This turned out to be about as awful as you'd expect
- From AGM, Knowshon coming to a Billboard near year
- The odd case of Vince Young...
- And finally, Via Deadspin The Washington Post one ups the Hoggettes (because, let's face it, it was a little gay)