And today we enter a relatively dull period in the world of sports. Between now and the start of the World Series tomorrow at around roughly 8pm we have 10 hockey games...
It could be a dull period throughout then. Don't get me wrong, I love hockey (even college hockey), but we can only live in the glory of one sport for so long
- Apparently a plane ticket to tampa + a game ticket to the World Series at the Trop + an overnight hotel stay.
- EC Gives us some reasons to hate Rays fans (they have fans?! As in Plural?!)
- While you're there, EC also makes us wonder what's next for Crush...err...Gina Carano.
- AA tells us that the Rays-Sox game 7 was the most watched turd (on cable) ever...
- And just like that, Jack Del Rio is the only suit left in the NFL...
- Quietly, the Pats just look a lot worse. Laurence Maroney is done for the year with a mysterious Belichickian shoulder injury.
- A second team in Toronto (NHL)? Its a nice thought but I enjoyed this quote the most: “Why shouldn't we put another team in the best and biggest market in the world?” - Anonymous NHL Governour. I also believe he said it with a straight face.
- Is Red Sox Nation growing complacent?
- And Finally, MLBTR gives us Manny Mania! Its only the beginning.