As the crazy stalker person on BNB would say, "Chit Happens." And in this case, you probably (didn't) missed our Daily "Linkin' Logs" from yesterday. Naturally, I did not. I apologize, but perhaps I'll do my best to add a weekend DLL for completeness's sake. Who knows.
Naturally, if you haven't heard, Gene Upshaw lost his life to Pancreatic Cancer. I say lost his life rather than lost his battle because frankly no one really knew about this, not even Upshaw. And with that sad news, we move on to the links.
- Apparently there's some new cointoss rules and PFT is unsure if the Cardinals know how to use them.
- Instant Replay...Its here
- Like I said, once a Buchholz, always a Buchholz
- What's next for Michael Phelps, Epic Carnival lays it down
- Seriously, Jimmy Rollins, shut the hell up. While We Should be GMs "Campaign Cheer" appears to have been a flop, Jimmy Rollins certainly didn't help his case (He went 0-4 while the Phillies won 4-0). And while Rollins (and the rest of MLB Vets) may get paid regardless of play (we're lookin' at you David Bell), expect to respect in Philly unless you play. In Philly, they'll take grit over talent any day, and it isn't hard to figure out why, unless you're the guy who gets benched for not running our a ground ball against your biggest division rival this year. Purely hypothetical though.
- Pat Croce's baby is still alive and kicking...and on CBS
- Our own "Cracka" gives us the low down on Fantasy Wide outs
- And thanks to Deadspin, White People Can't Run