Okay so everyone and their brother knows who Erin Andrews is. I know we have done our part to make her as famous as possible (like she needs our help). However, she is by no way the only hot sideline reporter out there. Here in the Washington D.C. area we are bless to have Kelli Johnson. Washington Redskins reporter, she also follows the Capitals. And best of all she actually knows what she is talking about. Check her out and let us know what you think.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Sometime we'll have to teach Romi, how to use blogger (and not wiki, which caused the formatting errors). But I thought he did a good job and I appreciate it. I just got back from some serious business, but all's well now. Just a few links tonight to keep things current.
- SSReporters tells us Sunday Night Football home teams...well, they suck
- Geez, it only took them 7 years to figure out Matt Millen is terrible...
- Plexiglass suspended?
- Rodney Harrison (the pot) calls Ricky Williams (the kettle) black. And yes, that sentence had all kinds of irony.
- Yours and mine's (and AA's) favorite NFL Broadcast map.
- AA also tells us Hawk Harrelson is...incredibly retarded
- And finally, Jay the Joke tells us about the new Beer Ban in Wrigleyville (and the stunning ridiculosity of it all!)