Another day, another set of Linkin' Logs. This time BNB steps into the realms of July and the good news is the site's been in existence to the point where we inexplicably post enough stuff to read daily.
On a serious note, one of our (my) goals at BNB is to not only give you some of the more interesting headlines in the world, but to have some fun...because its sports...and win or lose, it doesn't really matter...
With that said, on to the links!
- Janny Hu of the San Fran Chronicle let's us know how Baron Davis's 40 shots a game will most likely be leaving the Golden State...coincidently, he's also refusing more money than many will make in a lifetime
- Jose De Jesus Ortiz of the Houston Chronicle informs us that the MLB Players Union will be providing a staunch middle finger to things like ethics, morals and what have you as they file a grievance on behalf of Shawn Chacon...if only we knew what the grievance was for...
- Regardless of statistics, mindless Red Sox fans have managed to place David Ortiz in the All-Star game, but Jeff Horrigan of the Boston Herald let's us know Ortiz is still out and Mark Feinsand of the NY Times gives us the details on A-Rod pussing out on the Home Run Derby (A.K.A. Fun Time)
- As Reported by Mark Berman of the New York Post, King James lets us know his 2010 free agency plans may include New York...but his favorite Burough isn't Manhattan
- Mike Underwood of the Boston Herald tells us this time a Patriot us upset that someone else is cheating!
- Kurt Mensching of the Marquette Mining Journal gives us the scoop on what Mooch really thought of Matt Millen and the Ford Family...fact of the matter is, he's got the same opinion as most of Detroit
- The AP of Minnesota tells us the T-Wolves aren't attempting to resign everyone...I'll give you a hint, its an underachieving point guard who didn't go to college...
- Phillies Beat Writer Todd Zolecki (Of Philly Inquirer Fame) reports Jimmy Rollins is talking again, and this time he thinks the Phillies need to get some pitching...duh Jimmy
- Rick Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News furthers the truth that the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys are total dicks...I would never pay $2,000 a piece for the rights to purchase tickets...(scroll down a few articles)
- And the Associated Press tells us that the Punch Out! Champ might be in more legal trouble...I'm talking bigger than Robin Givens legal trouble