Brought to you in part by: The mean streets of ArmchairGM.com

Submit any blog posts you feel are worthy to links@badnewsbloggers.com
And by worthy.. we mean that they don't suck.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What's With The Boss?


Maybe its just me? Maybe its just the news reports, but the video of George Steinbrenner delivering the ball for the first pitch clearly indicated some type of health issue. Me's thinks the boss had a stroke, contrary to a report in the New York Times.

With the slightly slanted face, inability to walk and his most recent disappearing act, all signs point to this possibility. And as someone who often disagrees with the boss's antics, I think I speak for most baseball fans when I say we wish him well regardless of what he somtimes (stupidly) says...the man loves the game. Speaking as someone who's had family members survive strokes, I know its not fun and I hope he can continue to live a meaningful life...

Then again, Hank's been pretty funny lately

No comments:

Website Hit Counters
Web Counter