Now that we're entering "worst day in sports" territory today, you've got to wonder why you even bothered watching. Oh well, at least you've got links!
- Jack Curry of the NY Times is reporting the Alan Huber "Bud" Selig is interested in the possibility of maybe considering providing the opportunity for umpires to elect the chance to review instant replays
- Also from the Times, Roger Clemens is what we layman call: effed.
- The Philly Inquirer is reporting that the wife beater will be back just in time to get whipped by the Mets
- The man who saved Brad Lidge may never be known...but the story is pretty entertaining
- The Denver Post reports the Nuggets have given up any hope of having a defense this year
- Brett Favre isn't retired and Ted Thompson is now very aware
- Sergei Federov is being sued by the atypical bank
- Yogi Berra agrees, SJP isn't all that hot...in fact, she's pretty ugly (and her face looks like a foot)
- And Finally, Phillies nation provides us with some insight into last night's game...I agree, it was a shame