We at BadNewsBloggers enjoy reveling in our own fanhood. I, a Philadelphia Fan, through and through love the fact that my fellow fans, boo, cuss, scream, hiss and so on, but last night's display at the all-star game made me a little sick.
As baseball Jesus, Chase Utley, was introduced the New York crowd booed him. Now, we all know (and cannot rationalize) any Yankees fan probably wouldn't boo Utley, but those visiting Mets fans certainly would. And they, of course, displayed the class I would expect of Mets fans...which is none.
- So what was Utley's response? Philadelphia Style!
- Even when Chase displays little class...he still has class
- More of the Vai Sikahema beatdown of Jose Canseco
- In AwfulAnnouncing Fashion, AA trumpets the departure Billy Packer...
- Also courtest of AA, Stephen A. wigs out (I'm talkin' Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggsssssss out)
- The Doc is on his way out of Toronto?
- Wait? Scott Boras thinks there's something wrong with the system?
- Yeah Yeah, Josh Hamilton and stuff...
- Well, at least Chipper Jones will miss Shea
- The Donaghy plot thickens...again
- Holy Shit! Peyton Manning's injured?
- And Courtesy of Deadspin...Naked Chicks Climbing Rocks!