My apologies for missing yesterdays links. Given the weekend date, the small amount of news and my large hangover, the possibility of continuous links is just simply too much to keep up.
That being said, with Coffee pre-downed and now a Pepsi One in my hands its time to provide you, the loyal read (all 8 of you) with some serious linkage:
- Ladies and Gentleman, your All-Star starting lineups...
- Great, a middle reliever on the All-Star team...I'm so excited
- Goodbye Tiger Stadium
- Next Generation Measuring Tape for the Home Run Derby
- (Pun Alert) Why not roll the dice for Milton Bradley?
- Sterling Strikes Back (try not to laugh)
- The 2020 edition of the Tampa Bay Lightning will probably feature Vincent Lecavalier
- Draper's Daughter Deuce's on Lord Stanley...no, I'm not kidding
- In the saga you probably won't hear about, Alexander Radulov apparently left the Nashville Predators for the Russian Continental league and the NHL (and the Preds) are fighting to get him back...
- Fans want Favre Back
- KSK provides Peter King with new ideas for his shitty column
- And of course...Many of you heard about Jose Canseco's open challenge to fight him...Well he got his fight...and more than he bargained for...Vai! Philly Loves You!