Now with Less Favre
Now, I'm stealing a line here (from a fellow BNBer, so I owe him a nickel), but "Kneegate" has only begun to negate the Patriots' season. I'm rather annoyed that "the 'chick" refuses to acknowledge the extent of the injury and instead simply calls it a serious knee injury
Fuck it Bill, its an ACL tear. If Goodell is so concerned with the image of his league, why doesn't he step in and stop letting Darth Vadar throw out his bullshit. So much for fairness in the NFL...
Gene Wojo...whatever says the Jets are now on par with the Patriots which is about as believable as...say...Bill Belichick's injury report.
I hope the Bills win the Division...
- How come Green Bay didn't realize they had a better QB on the bench
- Met Career? Is that a synonym for baseball career?
- I actually predicted this at the beginning of the season. Problem is, I figured it would happen in July, Mid-August at the latest, but thanks to the Cardinal's competitiveness, Pujols remained
- Philip Rivers...Still kind of a jackass
- Between this guy and this guy, 2008 could be the year of the small receiver
- Sorry Phil Sheridan, but its always mattered and we've always wanted the crap kicked out of the Cowboys
- Oh like you wouldn't do it...
- This turned out to be about as awful as you'd expect
- From AGM, Knowshon coming to a Billboard near year
- The odd case of Vince Young...
- And finally, Via Deadspin The Washington Post one ups the Hoggettes (because, let's face it, it was a little gay)