I'll also quickly gloat about the Phils stunning 6 run 9th to take control of the NL East. Beating Santana is nice (Even if Blanton was...eh?), but its a 3 game set and the mood can change just as fast as 1 (long) inning.
- The700level.com backs up my shit
- also via the700level, a nice look at the soft side of Sir Charles
- "1girl1cake" - Yes, it exists...and yeah, its pretty weird
- Alright, I've got a good reason to watch the LPGA...
- Ok, this one's kinda cool. Apparently, there's a pretty obvious reason the Packers knew Brett Favre was talking to the Vikings...it might have something to do with the (*Packers Issued*) cell phone Favre was using to talk to Brad Childress....I mean, merely hypothetical they were chatting about football...
- When you're engraving Super Bowl rings you should never use the phrase "Close enough"
- Formerly of Deadspin, Will Leitch previews the Phils-Mets series. But let's play a game...read Leitch's last paragraph and find the mistake (at least I'm fairly confident its a mistake)...its not a typo or some grammar bullshit...its a straight-up brain-fart mistake...fire that editor
- I love donating to charity (even if it is just my old clothes...), but this kinda takes the cake as far as stupid things to care about...and yeah, i love dogs...