In lieu of actual writing, some writers (aka, Me) at BNB realize its just easier for us to link you to more serious writers (who have talent, resources, coherent sentence structure, etc) than even attempt to write something that may be considered a journalist endeavor. That being said, on some type of basis we'll try to provide you with something to help pass the time and read over (ideally to print and read on the shitter).
- Steve Silva of the Boston Globe explains to us how Manny Ramirez spent his weekend. Maybe it wasn't Youkilis's fault afterall?
- Alex Thomas of Baltimore Sports Radio and ArmchairGM gives us the scoop on Ravens Corner Derrick Martin's digressions. Apparently Alex's a big fan of "Weeds."
- Aramis Ramirez pulls his best Carl Winslow as he takes a series off to tend to "Family Matters"
- Jeff Horrigan of the Boston Herald gives us the down and dirty on Boston's trip to Tampa, and I don't mean Coco Crisp and James Shields. Apparently the Red Sox have received some type of terroristic threat against their Latin and Black Players
- David Exum of the Boston Herald tells us Randy Moss is about ready to start his engines.
- Vito Stellino of the Times-Union let's us know Paul Spicer will ensure the Jags are a Super Bowl Contenda'
- And the Bad News Bloggers' Ben Heck let's us know who the best team in the majors is...yeah, we link to ourselves, we're that awesome!