It'll have to be an abbreviated version today, but I will post the MMBBQ later today.
- Someone threw a shoe at the President. We'll post this because of his athletic prowess involved in avoiding not one but two shoes...secret service a little slow on that one eh?
- The Cowboys beat the Giants in spite of the TO-Witten-Romo love triangle. So clearly it was Garcia, McNabb, Ed Werder and the driveway's fault for all of T.O.'s transgressions...poor guy, he gets in trouble for everything
- 0 and 16 is just 2 weeks away. With the Saints and Packers lurking, it seems not only plausible, but probable. By the way if you go to http://www.0and16.com it redirects to the Detroit Lions website...yeah...awesome
- In the wake of blowing over $240 million over 8 years to two pitchers, the Yankees look to add a hitter at probably another $20 mil a year.
- If you didn't see the Steelers-Ravens game yesterday, you missed some serious controversey. I say "No TD" but they have one more down at the 1 foot line so I'd still surmise the Steelers score...even against the Ravens
- And finally, the 10 most surprising developments of week 15, courtesy of EC's DMtShooter.