Fear not, Daily "Linkin' Logs" will make an appearance.
Mike Mussina, coming off a 20 wins season, will retire. We at BNB would like to formerly bid adieu to the Orioles great (and...ugh...Yankee pitcher) who is well over 100 games above .500 in career record and should (deservingly) earn a spot in the Hall soon enough.
- Chase Utley will have Hip Surgery next week. If, like me, you're a Phillies fan, you knew Chutley was hurt, but he sucked it up and still produced above the level of an average second baseman in the second half. Given his previous history with his wrist injury in 2007, I believe Utley will be back by May, baring no issues.
- As we mentioned in a previous "Linkin' Logs;" Warren Sapp has now apologized to "She-Shawn"...pussy...
- One of our favorite AA posts is their announcing schedules (and maps) for the upcoming weekend in the NFL. While they do steal them from another site, we'll link to AA...because they make it funny!
- Another day, another sale of an MLB player to Japan (like cattle). Reminds me of this classic Phillies youtube video. Now I'm actually kind of annoyed it didn't really happen...
- Now Brady Quinn has a bwoken ittle fingey?
- Oh how Edgerran James has fallen.
- Sox and Dawgs says goodbye to Coveli Crisp. And I say goodbye to the opportunity to listen to Carl Beane say his name..."Co...Co...Ccccrrrriiiisssspppp"
- LandTheives gets us ready for the TT-OU showdown.
- And finally, At the movies with Tony Romo and a homeless dude. Whoever Romo's PR person is...they need a fuckin' raise.