You know those weeks when it feels like all your co-workers have birthdays. Well for me, that week is happening. I've just eaten cake for the third time and blowing what little money the BNB ad fund is giving me on stupid lunches (and if you were a sweet heart, you'd click on some ads!). Its pretty much everything "Office Space" described it as...maybe we should just have one day for birthdays and let it go...Dwight, what do yo think?
But the Olympic hit parade continues. Michael Phelps is a man on a mission and the U.S. team, while faltering in Gymnastics (for women), has generally held up their end of the bargain while supporting their best athletes, after all the US is like an Olympic All-Star Team.
Anyway, on to the links.
- Aarow Crow, a number one draft pick for the Nationals in this year's MLB Draft just gave the team the big middle finger...ouch
- There certainly are some humorous tones to the rumors that Chad Johnson is changing his name to "Chad Ocho Cinco." Personally, I find it incredibly dumb that Chad (at least that's not changing) would rather have his last name be eight five (en espaniol) than eighty-five...maybe I'm just being picky. Additionally, he also thinks he's better than Michael Phelps
- We here (ok, just me) at BNB want to keep you updated on the Joe Horn trist...Now he either wants the Cowboys or Eagles...its ashame neither team has a sport for an aging overblown former #1...(ok, maybe the Eagles do)
- PFT is just chocked full of the good stuff today...Brandon Marshall escalates his Pacman Fued
- The Deadspin Hall of Fame Nominations are ready for you
- And finally, courtesy of AA, Rulon Gardner returns to Olympic form by manhandling the Tikied one