The bug'll get ya every once and a while. In this case, some extreme work issues followed up by a busy evening resulted in the missing links.
Regardless, today I'll do my best to give you some Favre free links (shit...)
- Tim Donaghy is fuuuuucked
- Apparently the Yankees and Mariners are caught in a baseball version of chicken. The Yankees want Jarrod Washburn, but are unwilling to part with more than a middling prospect, however, they are willing to pay all of his remaining salary. The Mariners want a higher level prospect. Both want to deal (Yankees to get a pitcher, Mariners to continue the dump/retooling), but neither is willing to give/take more. My guess is this deal gets done by Thursday.
- Also, apparently Mark Teixeira is all but traded, but to who and for what is practically unknown. Some are suggesting the deal is all but in place, while others don't even know where Tex is going
- Brought to you by Thefightins.com, Will Ohman's Saturday lineup. I have to admit, Ohman certainly is elevated in my book...
- Thanks to Deadspin.com, 2 UVA football players were recently arrested for stealing beer at a gay bar (Deadspin notes that UVA has the gayest mascot ever) Admittedly, I've already said everything interesting in this story, but the reason to click the link is for the one player's faux hawk...seriously, totally worth it!
- We here at BNB are huge fans of PFT (ProFootballtalk for the layman) and this will be just one of many PFT gems. Apparently Pacman Jones just can't shed Pacman. PFT speculates this is because everyone calls him Pacman and it won't stop.
- Posada Done. Hudson Done. Isringhausen...not so much.
- 4% of the Salary Cap for a Kick returner/??? Brilliant!
- And (while this has little to do with Sports). This recent Mr. T/Snickers spot has been pulled for being Anti-Gay. Feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me why...seriously