Well, today's doomsday for a big chunk of MLB teams...Practically half the league as I estimate at least 14 teams are within a reasonable striking distance of a playoff spot.
In my opinion, the Yankees pulled of the stunner, trading maligned reliever Kyle Farnsworth(less) for Ivan Rodriguez, who, while past his prime, is still better than Jose Molina, and knows what it takes to win.
Well the rest of the day should be filled with tons of fun...Links!
- Stay up to date on Trade Rumors with my favorite site; MLBtraderumors.com
- So Jeff Garcia got injured...Guess its time to order those Tampa Favre Jerseys
- Junior is a Sock...of the White variety
- Fun Fact...there's a Bill Belichick sex tape...
- Shawn Kemp's still getting work
- Sometimes when Mike Wilbon does PTI, he doesn't wear pants...really
- and finally..Brett Favre was offered $20 million to NOT play...seriously...