Just a quick little Saturday DLL. I don't have much time and I'm going to be MIA most of the day, but I'll try to give you my opinion of the numerous conference title games today.
- AGM's Mbuterba discusses the "rivalry" between the Ravens and Redskins.
- Antonio Pierce met with NYC officials regarding the Burress incident. As much as Burress has become an issue, I believe that Pierce might be bigger, given his roll on the team (and irreplaceability) and importantance during the playoffs.
- Speaking of Pierce and the Giants, it seems Brian Westbrook will be available for the Eagles this weekend. Its probably fair to say, if Westbrook doesn't play, the Eagles are dunzo.
- We at BNB would like to wish the best to newly retired Greg Maddux. The Wizard is set to annouce his retirement Monday.
- Orenthal James Simspon received roughly 9 to 15 years in jail for his robbery almost two years ago. The story is really about his plea; in which he claims he's "really sorry" and "didn't mean to." Right.
- And finally, If you didn't see it last night, Kevin Garnett gave reserve forward Glen "Big Baby" Davis a little "business" during the huddle. Can't blame Garnett here, Davis and the reserves need to keep their head in the game. It gets better, see our DSRTSV!