Sorry for the extended Hiatus. I intended to miss a few days because of the lack of internet connection, what I didn't anticipate was some ridiculous bus rides with just my blackberry and an extremely busy weekend which resulted in almost no down time, regardless of net connection.
Such is life. I hope y'all had a fine Turkey Day
Because of the lack of internet, I wasn't really aware of the Plexiglass situation in New York. Who the Hell is Harris Smith? Dude went from crazy to Bat Shit Fucking Nuts. Shooting yourself is pretty lame. A weapons charge in the state of New York is probably a bit lamer. Things with Burress could get pretty interesting.
- Rest in Peace Sean Taylor.
- One lucky franchise's fans will lose one home game next year. I don't know where David Stern gets all these naked photos of fellow Commissioners, but its working...
- The Supplement case involving the big names of numerous Vikings and Saints will come to (some type of) a head tomorrow.
- MLBTR gives us the fascinating updates of Arbitration rumors for the day. No really, its good stuff.
- Plax ain't Guilty?
- The curious case of the Big XII and the BCS. How a conference (or division of said conference) is decided by 12 computers I'll never know...
- And isn't getting any easier for the pudgy one in South Bend.
- And finally...the Yankees, public parks, Asthma and some more questionable politicing in NYC...
Send me hatemail: Justin@badnewsbloggers.com