Brought to you in part by: The mean streets of ArmchairGM.com

Submit any blog posts you feel are worthy to links@badnewsbloggers.com
And by worthy.. we mean that they don't suck.

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Return: Daily "Linkin' Logs" (12/1/08)


Sorry for the extended Hiatus. I intended to miss a few days because of the lack of internet connection, what I didn't anticipate was some ridiculous bus rides with just my blackberry and an extremely busy weekend which resulted in almost no down time, regardless of net connection.

Such is life. I hope y'all had a fine Turkey Day

Because of the lack of internet, I wasn't really aware of the Plexiglass situation in New York. Who the Hell is Harris Smith? Dude went from crazy to Bat Shit Fucking Nuts. Shooting yourself is pretty lame. A weapons charge in the state of New York is probably a bit lamer. Things with Burress could get pretty interesting.
I'll be back later with your MMBBQ and some other tidbits. Thanks for reading.

Send me hatemail: Justin@badnewsbloggers.com

No comments:

Website Hit Counters
Web Counter