Been under the weather, so these things are coming up slow. Let's just take a few minutes to mock the Cowboys before we get to some quick links.
And the Rift Gets Bigger...
I love it...I Love It, I Love It, I Love It. I told you this would happen...and it did.
- Goodbye Texas Stadium, We hardly cared about ye. I say burn the bitch down.
- T.O. says he's not jealous. Riiiiight.
- The Phillies added Raul Ibanez, thus ending the Pat Burrell era...ugh. Not once during Pat's 8 year tenure as a Phil, did I actually think this day would come and I'd miss him; then the 2nd half of last season and this one came and now I'm actually annoyed the Phils let him walk. Weird.
- It appears as though A.J. Burnett is about to sign. And my guess is the Yankees. So is Hal Steinbrenners.
- There's a new contender for Jake Peavy - The California Angels of...fuck it, its the Angels.
- Sean McAdam of the Boston Globe thinks Mark Teixeira's options are pretty much either the Angels or Red Sox. Given those options, I bet he goes Sox, but I don't think you can count out the hometown Orioles or Nationals for the former Ranger.
- Donovan McNabb delivers a big F.U. to Andy Reid. Not really, but he certainly decries the Reid Benching of McNabb.
- And finally, EC's DMtShooter gives us the 12 signs that the T.O.-Dallas marriage is now on the rocks...