Brought to you in part by: The mean streets of ArmchairGM.com

Submit any blog posts you feel are worthy to links@badnewsbloggers.com
And by worthy.. we mean that they don't suck.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tasty Tuesday (before Turducken Day) Daily "Linkin' Logs" (11/25/08)


I have a goal of posting a draft review today. It may or may not come to fruition because I'm also making holiday travels late tonight (a midnight bus to be exact), but if I can crank the review, I will. Beyond that, the next few draft reviews may be entering the murky holiday time. At most, I'll post two between now and next Monday. I apologize, but I'm sure you all will be busy as well.

In an unrelated note, Northeastern Hockey is now ranked 4th in the Nation in both the USCHO and USA Today polls, tops among Hockey East teams. Northeastern is set to face #7 Princeton this weekend in the RPI Holiday Tournament in what could be considered a national statement game. Additionally, they are entered in the Dodge Holiday Classic, set for the weekend after New Years where they could face current #1 Minnesota (they could only meet in the championship for the four team tournament) in what could be a preview for the NCAA Tourney. Needless to say, its an exciting time for Husky Hockey which hasn't been this competitive since the mid 80s.

No comments:

Website Hit Counters
Web Counter