Admittedly, we think we need a weekend crew for BNB, but until we get one (again, hit us up if you're interested...we can talk about it), myself and a few fellow BNBers will try to fill the void.
With that in mind, I'll try to provide a few links and commentary for today:
- TheFightins and Deadspin give us an update on MVP Runner up Ryan Howard's love life...he's doin' ok.
- Ah there, there's the Terrell Owens we all know and love.
- No Choke needed, P.J. Carlesimo was shitcanned by the Thunder for plain suckitude.
- The Knicks recent moves appear to be a primer for the LeBron sweepstakes in 2010. Now, as a Knicks fan, I suppose you can be excited, but its got to be a little depressing, after being the punchline of the league for the last few years or so to be told to wait for (arguably) the best player in the league...to come next decade.
- Wait, A.J. Burnett is too rich for the Yankees? Too much? Really? Wow, the effect of Hal and fiscal responsibility is here.
- Philadelphia Eagles Fans of Boston, Unite! Actually, I've known about the group for years (though I've never attended). Its a great group (from what I've heard), if not a little overzealous. Good for them...and once again proving that Philly fans travel (or live, i guess) very well.
- And finally, Joey Porter will not shut the fuck up...