If possible, I'd love to give you my thoughts on the Cowboys-Eagles barn-burner yesterday. Unfortunately, with my computer issues yesterday (hence the no "linkin' logs" for Monday) and the general market turbulence, I'm just a bit busy. Perhaps one of my fellow BNBers can fill in the gap. A few links:
- Just before the game, A.J. Daulerio of Deadspin gave us the last gasp on his Eagledom...Deliver us five...Deliver us
- Yep, DeSean Jackson is dumb
- Philly.com points out, you can pin this loss on a lot of folks, just not Five (Honestly, the McNabb to Westbrook fumble was the dealbreaker, but an honest fan knows it shouldn't have come to that)
- First place Red Sox...Yankees fans everywhere are donning blue
- The Muscled One gets his chops busted
- A new rundown from one of my favorite bloggers from AoEH, Matt.
- And finally, via Deadspin, Blacksportsonline.com gives us the 50 Greatest Sir Charles Quotes