Brought to you in part by: The mean streets of ArmchairGM.com

Submit any blog posts you feel are worthy to links@badnewsbloggers.com
And by worthy.. we mean that they don't suck.

Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF Daily "Linkin' Logs" (9/5/08)


Today, I took the first steps into a new life. I've begun cycling to work. Its not too bad (I kind of enjoy it) and it wakes me up in the AM. The catch is I'm sweaty like a bastard so I joined the gym in my office to shower each morning.

In other news, The New York Giants took their first step in a title defense dominating the Red Skins in a game that wasn't as close as the 16-7 score indicated. Its great that football's finally back and I look forward to blowing a nice wad of cash on stupid games.
Want to send me hatemail? - Justin@badnewsbloggers.com

No comments:

Website Hit Counters
Web Counter