Yesterday was a special day for BadNewsBloggers. First of all the Phillies won, so I get to gloat for another day (not that I am gloating, its just that I could if I wanted to).
More importantly, we've witness the illustrious entry of a new BNBer, that of Romi Ezzo. Amongst the things the "Linkin' Logs" writer believes Romi brings to the table is our ability to keep up on news throughout the day (he's in college, so as long as its after 12, he'll have time) and to keep BNB from going totally insane. Besides, he's generally non-confrontational, unless you piss him off. So join us in welcoming him to Bad News Bloggers.
The DJIA and S&P are off equalizing the week's losses (the S&P closed last Friday at 1251.7 and is currently at 1249.88) and I believe those investors that pulled out (generally in Mutual Funds) are getting absolutely porked right now. Long term investment folks...so relax.
- ArmchairGM writer "Cityhockeyfever" ponders what effect the financial "crisis" will have on Arena Naming rights
- 8 Deadspin writers, 8 hilarious thoughts on Erin Andrews
- Epic Carnival gives us 10 dumb sports arguments
- Jerry Jones just won't let this Ed Hochuli thing go
- Serious note from AA, ESPN and Politics...resulting in John McCain on Mike & Mike
- Its pretty awesome when the way to get news is through an athletes blog...particuarly via Gilbert Arenas
- Bill Simmons thinks the NFL is all about Fantasy...I think Bill Simmons is all about himself
- And Finally, Via Deadspin: Jose Jose Jose Jose...Jo-se, Jo-Se