With that apology, we got some links and entertainment
- Gene Wojo (Who I once likened to a retard via e-mail...yeah, he responded) presents the Favre Saga in an interesting light. But seriously, how many years is this going to go on, when does Aaron Rodgers give the Pack the Big "Fuck you," and seriously, how long with ESPN cram this down our throats.
- Awful Announcing provides commentary on all that is Brett
- RIP Skip Carey. I respect the guy, but I'm going to be honest with you. Back in my younger Lancastrian days, some Phils games were blacked out and/or only on TBS and I had the pleasure of listening the Carey. Personally, I thought it was miserable. Great baseball guy...but give me Harry the K anyday...
- This BNBer will always go out of his way to mock Ketih Hernandez...because he's a douche...and I can prove it
- Speaking of the Mets...hahahahahaahaha. I like John Maine (and he kills the Phils), I like David Wright, I like Carlos Delgado, I think Jose Reyes is a douche...But Bill Wagner...no one likes you.
- Jake B Lloyd of ArmchairGM gives us some Commentary on the exodus of players from the NBA
- Our friends at TheFightins.com provide a diacotomy of being scared shitless of Brad Lidge Vs. Albert Pujols (For the record, Lidge faced Poo-Holes in the 9th of Saturday's 2-1 Phillies Victory...he grounded out)
- And courtesy of PFT, Proof that TO (much like Wags) is also still a douche