- I'm really not a basketball fan by any means and pretty much you're welcome to call me out for jumping on the bandwagon, but the LA Times is reporting that Elton Brand has just agreed to a 5 year deal with the Philadelphia 76ers. Now, I watched some Sixers games last year (such as their comeback win of the bastard Celtics), but now that the team is in its best form (in my sports watching life) since 2001, I'm prepared to up my basketball watching ante. Additionally, that LA Times article also states that Corey Maggette will head north to the Golden State Warriors. Anyone else wonder when Baron Davis drop out as well?
- Tony Kornheiser's shitty paper is reporting that Gilbert isn't signing any time soon
- The Toronto Star is reporting the Blue Jays are preparing for a fire sale
- I think I speak for everyone when I say...Bonds to Arizona? Hahahaha
- The Houston Chronicle shows us the Baseball equivilant of a Razzie
- I agree, if you can break up with your girlfriend over e-mail, why not apologize to the NBA team that pays you millions that way as well
- Nothing quite like a team trading for absolutely nothing...seriously
- Much like the Pats O-line, Kevin Faulk pleads No Contest
- Not hard to sum this one up: Brandon Marshall is stupid
- I so have more money than Mike Vick...the irony is limitless
- Want good news? Tony Gonzalez knows the Heimlich...good for him!
- Sure Lofa Totupu got a DUI, but I respect his ability to own up to it and pay his debt to society
- And coutesy of Deadspin; Ding dong the witch is dead! (ok, ok...for a while...but still, no more shitty analysis of the NBA in mid-August!)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
(Less Than)Daily Linkin' Logs (7/9/08)
Perhaps Daily Links was a bit too ambitious...none the less, I apologize for missing yesterday. In my attempts to post, I realized I had a job and that was more important, so y'all missed some fairly good links. Such is life. But today's links will more than make up for that...we have fantastic news: