Sometimes its a slow day...and sometimes its a reeeeaaallllyyyy slow day. And on those days, the daily Linkin' Logs have two options; "forget" to post and/or "be too busy" or simply skip the Links in the hopes that no one would notice. On some days, I will absolutely be too lazy...but not today:
- It is fun to mock Moises Alou, but since this news we're all a little bit sadder. No more pissing on hands and for some reason Alou always reminds me of Operation Shutdown...not sure why
- The Cincy Enquirer is reporting that Aaron Harang will be out for the next 2 weeks and given his trade potential, I'm not surprised in the least.
- In other MLB injury news, Rafeal Furcal is Dunzo, Vernon Wells isn't Well and Aaron Boone will sit until after the break
- In All-Star News; Evan Longoria and Corey Hart are the last official men in. While the Yankees agree the 'stach is not worthy the White Sox and Jay Mariotti Disagrees with leaving out Jermaine Dye. Its not that I don't think Dye deserved a spot (he probably does) but Mariotti's lamenting kind of made me vomit.
- Just another reason to go to Atlantic City...seriously. I'm still not sure which is more baffling to see, and none the less, I'd pay 20 bucks for it.
- Jim Leyland and the Tigers seem to think there is an MLB conspiracy against them
- The Houston Rockets are now Contendahs!
- ArmchairGM's Davis21Wylie gives you everything you need to know about the NFL upcoming season, from how the divisions will shake out to who wins the Super Bowl...oh did I mention the theme is Office Space?