Ok ok, so I was a little late today, deal with in. Today will be abbreviated as well...I need beer!
- One of my favorite sports blogs "The700level.com" provides a rare AFL highlight...sign him up for Beijing!
- Evan Longoria in the Derby? Still, no home run leader? Bogus MLB...just bogus
- Mark Carig of Kornheiser's shitty paper provides some info on a Doneghy-esque situation within the Orioles' organization...
- Told ya...All Buchholz's suck...
- I'd get ripped too if I had 9 seperate child support payments to make
- wait...former Flyers flop Chris Gratton still plays?
- Just another reason to support Nintendo Wii
- And finally...two pretty sweet ones courtesy of Awfulannoucing: If you didn't vote for Giambi? You're an asshole...its all about the 'stache baby! Personally, I like the part where Dana Jacobson admits she pretty much can't keep from laughing.
- And Cubs fans have to learn at a young age...the only thing that curves disappointment better than a cold one...